In 2016, Aluvion acted on behalf of an individual in connection with establishment of a family trust and the implementation of an estate freeze which transferred approximately $6,000,000 worth of assets to a family trust for estate planning purposes.
Recent Blog Posts
- Cap Tables, Dilution and You
- The Rise of eSports in Ontario
- Getting Organized About Your Cap Table
- Every Day is St. Paddy’s Day at Aluvion Law
- How Aluvion is Doing Legal Differently™: Flexible Work Culture.
- Changing Employment Laws in Ontario and What It Means for You.
- Aluvion In The News | Suzanne Dicerni Interviews For CBA
- Virtual In-House Counsel™: An Alternative to Expensive Legal Fees
- Launching a Business Made Easy: Bay Street In A Box™
- Start-Up Spotlight | CoPower