As small business owners ourselves, we understand the challenges facing start-ups and new businesses.
That’s why we designed our BUSINESS SOLUTION PACKAGES to meet the unique needs of start-ups, entrepreneurs and investors as their businesses grow and scale. We also offer LITIGATION SUPPORT.
Browse through our solution packages and support services to find the one that is right for you and your business.
Bay Street In A Box™ – Incorporation Package
Our Bay Street In A Box – Incorporation Package is an ideal solution for startups and growing businesses as it allows business owners to obtain a full suite of legal documents and advisory services required to develop their business, in short order, for a fixed fee.
Bay Street In A Box™ – Seed Financing Package
Bay Street In A Box™ – Seed Financing Package is a one-stop shop for founders and entrepreneurs looking to raise capital.
We’ve developed a set of standard documents for use under Canadian law, available for download HERE, for use by founders and investors alike. Download one, some, or all of them for FREE and tailor them to your individual needs. Use them on your own.. or call and one of the lawyers at Aluvion Law can provide as much or as little advice as you require.
Our Virtual In-House Counsel™ subscription service is ideal for established and growing businesses.
These businesses have:
- evolving business law needs– for contract review, for corporate services, for securities law, tax or employment advice;
- their needs change from month to month; and
- they need a legal partner who understands their business, and can meet these needs fast and inexpensively.
For a monthly fixed fee, clients receive on demand access to our entire team of lawyers who can advise them on the day to day legal issues as they come up.
Our litigation practice focuses on representation of our corporate, commercial, business and individual clients. Our litigators regularly appear at all levels of court in Ontario including provincial and federal courts and before a range of administrative tribunals and arbitration panels.
Our priority is to deal with our clients’ matters in a strategic, cost efficient and creative way, using the most practical means of dispute resolution (including negotiation, mediation, and arbitration).
Our collaborative approach means that our litigators work in tandem with lawyers in other areas of the firm’s practice, drawing on the experience of our entire team of lawyers, as necessary, to address our client’s needs. We have experience representing clients across a breadth of matters, including:
- Government and administrative tribunal proceedings
- Collections and enforcement of judgments
- Libel, Slander and Defamation matters
- Commercial landlord and tenant matters
- Shareholder and oppression remedies
- Insurance and negligence claims
- IIROC compliance and dispute claims
- Professional discipline matters
- Insolvencies and receiverships
- Intellectual property litigation
- Injunction applications
- Construction and builders lien disputes
For more information about our civil litigation practice contact Meaghan Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE to review our legal team, browse our lawyers profiles and contact us.